Asking Price: $19.99 Unit / Make Offer!
Suggested Retail: $45.95
Condition: Brand New
Location of Inventory: Sunrise, FL
Total Available Quantity: 300 Units
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Units
Payment Methods Accepted: ACH, Wire Transfer
Product Description: My Royal Display Jewelry Organizer Necklace Holder and Bracelet Stand, 2-Tier Necklace Organizer and Bangle Bracelet Holder with Jewelry Box for Earrings, Rings and Watches. Jewelry stands are already packed for resale retail.
- SHOWCASE AND ORGANIZE JEWELRY stylishly and efficiently with My Royal Display Jewelry Holder Stand. This 2-tier jewelry tree helps separate and store necklaces and bracelets without tangling or damage.
- BI-LEVEL JEWELRY STAND has 2 horizontal bars for bracelet and necklace storage. The base of My Royal Display Necklace Tree Stand has a padded drawer that holds rings, earrings, watches, and brooches.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN of our jewelry stand necklace organizer takes up little room atop a vanity, dresser or nightstand. This ingenious jewelry rack measures just 6”D x 10.25”W and stands just 13” high.
- SOPHISTICATED IN APPEARANCE and durable in construction, My Royal Display Jewelry Hanger Organizer has sturdy metal crossbars, crystal clear knobs and a white finish that complements any room decor.
- A LOVELY GIFT FOR WOMEN including mothers, wives and sisters, My Royal Display Necklace Hanger and Bracelet Holder Stand is perfect for Christmas and birthdays. It solves all her jewelry storage dilemmas.
Q: How do I contact the seller?
A: Fill out the contact form on the listing and an email will automatically be sent to the seller who will then respond to the email address you provide.
*Please perform due diligence when entering into a purchase agreement with any advertiser listed within the PS101 Marketplace.
*We do not vet sellers and we cannot guarantee the authenticity of any merchandise listed.
Q: How is price determined for each offer?
A: Each marketplace seller sets an asking price for the offer. The asking price is a starting point and buyers are encouraged to make offers using the contact form.
Q: How do I pay the seller?
A: Each listing shows the sellers accepted payment methods. Before paying, we suggest asking the seller for a full invoice describing the listing number, item description, quantity purchasing, and any other specific details relating to the transaction.
Q: How can I list my own inventory on the PS101 Marketplace?
A: Follow these steps to get your inventory in front of our buying audience for 90 days for just $69.00 with no added fees or commissions!…
1. Complete A Listing Form
2. Pay Listing Fee – Once form is submitted you will be sent to a secure checkout page where you can pay with a credit or debit card.
3. Send Photos – Email up to 8 product photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach photos. Do not send links or zip files.
That’s it! It’s a simple process to get your inventory in front of our active buying audience!