Turn Excess Inventory Into Cash!
List your excess inventory in our Product Sourcing 101 Marketplace for 30 days for just $30.00 with absolutely no hidden fees or commissions collected!
Benefits of listing your inventory with Product Sourcing 101 include:
- Your Marketplace listing will be viewed by thousands of active buyers who visit this site along with the members of our Product Sourcing 101 Facebook Group. (29,000+ members)
- Offer stays live on our website for 30 days
Acceptable items for this marketplace include: Brand new consumer goods, branded or non-branded. Items that can be described as shelf pull (MOS), overstock, clearance items, and/or over-runs. We are not accepting listings for customer returns, salvage, or used merchandise at this time.
Pricing merchandise for the Marketplace: We no longer list pricing on marketplace offers as we have found it can detour potential buyers from reaching out to ask about inventory specifics and pricing. Rather than listing a price the offer will say “make offer” to get the conversation started. All transaction details and decisions are between you and potential buyers.
Special Note for Private Label Products – Unfortunately, private label product liquidation is extremely difficult. Brick and mortar retailers are looking for name brands while Amazon sellers are hesitant to purchase failed PL inventories. We know it takes a tremendous amount of money to bring a product to market and it can be difficult to accept that recouping costs rarely happens. The best way to liquidate is to sell at or below cost so you can move on to something else.
What Does it Cost to Place a Marketplace Listing?
Just $30.00 with absolutely no hidden fees or commissions.
What happens once listing is published?
The listing will be published within our Marketplace and Wholesale Sourcing Facebook group within 24 business hours of form submission and payment. Marketplace listings are also emailed to our buyer database within a few days of network publication.
Interested parties will reach out to you by an embedded form in your offer. Your contact information is not publicly shared. Buyer information including name, email address, phone number and location will be emailed to you by our server each time the form is filled out and submitted online.
To get started on a Product Sourcing 101 Marketplace listing you will need to …
- Register – Fill out our registration form below.
- Pay – After completing the registration form, you will be taken to a secure checkout page where you can use a credit/debit card to pay for the listing.
- Send photos – Email photos of the inventory along with any Excel or PDF manifests you would like to include to email@example.com. Please be sure to reference your product in the subject line.
- New Marketplace Listings will be published with 48 hours of payment receipt excluding weekends and holidays.
To place a listing please fill out this form: