Turn Excess Inventory Into Cash!
List your excess inventory and get it sold!
With one listing your inventory will be advertised in our network…
- Product Sourcing 101 website
- Multiple B2B groups totaling 40,000 members
- Email blasted to our subscriber base of active buyers
Our Product Sourcing 101 Marketplace listing is just $69.00 for 90 days with absolutely no hidden fees or commissions!
Acceptable items for this marketplace include: Brand new consumer goods, branded or non-branded. Items that can be described as shelf pull (MOS), overstock, clearance items, and/or over-runs, and customer returns.
What Does it Cost to Place a Marketplace Listing?
Just $69.00 for 90 days with absolutely no hidden fees or commissions.
What happens once I submit and pay for my listing?
Your listing will be published on the Product Sourcing 101 website, posted in our Network of Facebook Groups and emailed to our subscriber base within 24 business hours of form submission and payment.
What happens next?
Interested parties will reach out to you by an embedded form in your offer. Your contact information is not publicly shared. Buyer information including name, email address, phone number and location will be emailed to you by our server each time the form is filled out and submitted online. All transaction details, decisions and arrangements are between you and your buyers.
What do I need to get started? …
1. Register – Fill out our registration form – https://www.productsourcing101.com//list-an-item/
2. Pay – After completing the registration form, you will automatically be directed to a secure checkout page where you can use a credit/debit card to pay for the listing.
3. Send photos – Email photos to email@example.com. Please be sure to reference your product name in the subject line.
To place a listing please fill out this form: